Senior Cross Border Financial Planner
BBA, RLU, CFP, F. PI.
Jessica is a Senior Cross Border Financial Planner at MCA Cross Border Advisors Inc.
Jessica Lachance is a Senior Cross Border Financial Planner for MCA Cross Border Advisors Inc. With a background in international business and over 8 years of financial planning experience, Jessica is a highly qualified planner whose passion for numbers is matched only by her determination to help clients achieve their financial goals. Her areas of expertise include financial planning for ultra-high-net-worth individuals, leveraging insurance to protect estates, and building tax efficient retirement plans.
Before joining MCA, Jessica assisted clients with financial planning at CIBC, Manulife and Industrial Alliance. She also started her own financial education initiative aimed at spreading knowledge and introducing financial management skills to young people. Jessica is trilingual, in English, Spanish and French.
When she is not working or educating youth, Jessica can be found competing in synchronized skating competitions or snowboarding.
- Certificate in Financial Planning, Université du Québec à Montréal, 2017
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in International Business, Laval University, 2014
Certifications & Memberships
- Certified Financial Planner® (CFP), Canada
- Financial Planner (F. Pl.) Canada
- Registered Life Underwriter (RLU), Canada
- Life License Qualification Program (LLQP), Canada
- Insurance of persons member with the Chambre de la sécurité financière (AMF)
- Member of the Institut québécois de planification financière (IQPF)
CROSS BORDER PROFESSIONALS
Client Services & Administration Specialist