If you are in search of a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding career with an established and growing financial planning firm, we would be very pleased to meet with you.
MCA CROSS BORDER ADVISORS INC. is a rapidly growing specialized cross border financial planning practice. The firm is a leader in developing cross border financial plans to help Canadians moving to the U.S., Americans moving to Canada, US citizens living in Canada, and employee relocation between Canada and the U.S. achieve their goals in the areas of taxation, estate planning, retirement, health coverage, insurance, investment management and immigration.
Our culture is founded on client service excellence, integrity and meticulous attention to detail. Successful candidates will posses a demonstrated passion for financial planning and service excellence, and the proven ability to create and present sophisticated, technical plans to clients. Essential traits include a relentless attention to detail and research, high energy, resourcefulness and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Client Services & Administration Specialist
We are currently looking for an experienced Bilingual administrative professional to join our team of cross border professionals as a Client Services & Administration Specialist and provide support to the President & CEO.
Our culture is founded on client service excellence, integrity and meticulous attention to detail. Successful candidates will possess a demonstrated passion for service excellence, exceptional organizational skills, and the proven ability to exercise sound judgment & discretion while managing multiple priorities. Essential traits include a relentless attention to detail, patience, high energy, resourcefulness, and excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Field client consultation requests via phone and web forms and respond by properly articulating our team’s expertise and consultation process
- Triaging and scheduling consultation with the appropriate professional
- Process consultation payments from clients
- Drafting client contracts and tracking appropriate follow-ups
Calendar & Meeting Management
- Proactively manage the President’s calendar including client meetings, business lunches, internal meetings.
- Book and Organize President’s Travel (hotel, air fare, car rental etc.)
- Coordinating quarterly, semi-annual, and ad-hoc client meetings for the President and Financial Planning team
- Order office supplies as needed (minimal as most of the team is working remotely)
- Liaise with MCA Operations Manager and building on management to help resolve facilities issues
Billing and Bookkeeping
- Create invoices
- Follow up on accounts receivables
- Pay Vendors
Coordinate Professional Development and Compliance
- Organize and follow-up on the President’s professional development and licensing requirements to ensure compliance at all times
- Review & track continuing education requests from the team
- Support the annual compliance process with the Securities and Exchange Commission, IQPF, FPSC and CFP Board
Marketing & Miscellaneous
- Organize various team events (online and in-person)
- Basic website updates and posting blog content
- Proposing and implementing various client service initiatives
- Liaise with respective team members to open new client files and to facilitate/track ongoing file progress
- Maintain electronic filing system
- Assist President with personal administrative matters
- Manage running list of priority deadlines for document reviews
Qualifications & Experience:
- Post-secondary education
- QAA designation an asset
- Fluently bilingual in French and English (spoken and written)
- Minimum 2 years’ administrative experience, preferably in a financial services environment
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Salary: To Be Discussed
Contact: Human Resources Department, firstname.lastname@example.org