If you are in search of a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding career with an established and growing financial planning firm, we would be very pleased to meet with you.
MCA CROSS BORDER ADVISORS INC. is a rapidly growing specialized cross border financial planning practice. The firm is a leader in developing cross border financial plans to help Canadians moving to the U.S., Americans moving to Canada, US citizens living in Canada, and employee relocation between Canada and the U.S. achieve their goals in the areas of taxation, estate planning, retirement, health coverage, insurance, investment management and immigration.
Our culture is founded on client service excellence, integrity and meticulous attention to detail. Successful candidates will posses a demonstrated passion for financial planning and service excellence, and the proven ability to create and present sophisticated, technical plans to clients. Essential traits include a relentless attention to detail and research, high energy, resourcefulness and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Position: Investment Analyst
MCA CROSS BORDER ADVISORS INC. is a rapidly growing specialized cross border financial planning practice. The firm is a leader in developing cross border financial plans to help Canadians moving to the U.S., Americans moving to Canada and employee relocation between Canada and the U.S. achieve their goals in the areas of taxation, estate planning, retirement, health coverage, insurance, investment management and immigration.
We are currently looking for an Investment Analyst to join our cross border team, which made up of passionate & highly technical finance, investment and tax professionals. The right candidate can be based anywhere in Canada, as we have adapted to working remotely over the past year. This unique opportunity offers the successful candidate to become an expert in a growing specialized practice and provide complex investment services to high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals.
Key accountabilities include:
- Provide Support to VP of Investment Services with the Portfolio/Investment Managers selection process and continuing development and growth of MCA’s investment platform.
- Conduct on-going oversight of investment managers to ensure compliance with defined investment policy statements, managers performance and risk parameters
- Assist with drafting of investment section of client’s financial plans.
- Assist with Investment oversight, transition documentation of optimizing portfolio from where it is to where it needs to be with asset allocation.
- Manage investment on-boarding process for new clients to ensure effortless and smooth client experience.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
- Drafting performance overview and analysis of client’s investment portfolios by analysing absolute, relative and risk adjusted metrics.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Skills: Completion of CIM or CSC or working towards completion of Chartered Financial Analyst Designation.
- Post-secondary education.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Prior experience with Morningstar Direct and Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation is an asset.
Salary: To Be Discussed
Contact: Human Resources Department, firstname.lastname@example.org