Jeff is a Cross Border Financial Planner.
Jeff Conron is a Cross Border Financial Planner at MCA Cross Border Advisors Inc. He has obtained the Certified Financial Planner® (CFP), Society of Trust and Estate Planning (TEP), and the Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designations. Through his years in financial planning roles, Jeff has developed a very strong technical ability and an aptitude for explaining complex topics in an easy-to-understand manner.
Jeff is a driven and determined professional with 8 years of tax & estate planning and analyst experience on a broad range of issues. Before joining the team at MCA Cross Border Advisors Inc., Jeff worked in various financial services roles in wealth planning and tax & estate teams. His work included the preparation of financial plans for high net worth clients, and staying abreast of current and emerging tax and estate Canada/US cross border trends and legislation as it pertains to financial planning for US citizens living in Canada.
Jeff graduated with a Bachelor of Education from the University of Toronto, and a Bachelor of Physical Education and Health from the University of Toronto.
- Bachelor of Education, University of Toronto, 2007
- Bachelor of Physical Education and Health, University of Toronto, 2006
Certifications & Memberships
- Certified Financial Planner® (Canada)
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU), The Institute for Advanced Financial Education