Alex is Vice President – Investment Services.
Alex Dubrovsky is Vice President – Investment Services at MCA Cross Border Advisors Inc. He holds Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA), Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA), Professional Risk Manager (PRM) designations. Alex brings nearly 20 years of experience in the financial industry to our team.
Alex has extensive experience with portfolio construction, oversight, manager due diligence, compliance and governance. Before joining the team at MCA Cross Border Advisors Inc., Alex worked within one of Canada’s largest financial institutions, most recently as a Portfolio Manager. In this role he worked closely with high net-worth and family office clients to determine appropriate asset allocation and investment strategies to meet clients’ long term goals, objectives and wealth needs.
Alex is a member of the CFA Society of Toronto, CAIA Association and Professional Risk Managers’ International Association.
Alex obtained CFA Charter, CAIA and PRM designations after obtaining his Bachelor of Administrative and Commercial Studies (BACS) with a major in finance from the University of Western Ontario.
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA), CAIA Association, 2020
- Professional Risk Manager, Professional Risk Managers’ International Association, 2010
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute, 2009
- Bachelor of Administrative amd Commercial Studies (BACS), Major in Finance, University of Western Ontario, 2001
Certifications & Memberships
- Mentor – CFA Society Mentorship Program
- CAIA Association
- Professional Risk Managers’ International Association
- CFA Institute