Jonathan is a Cross Border Financial Planner & Financial Analyst.
Jonathan Sauvé is a Cross Border Financial Planner & Financial Analyst at MCA Cross Border Advisors Inc. He holds a Quebec Financial Planner (F. Pl.) designation and is a member of the Chambre de Securité Financière, and is completing his Masters in Taxation (M.Fisc.) at the University of Sherbrooke.
Jonathan is a financial professional with over 5 years of experience in the financial services industry. Before joining the team at MCA Cross Border Advisors Inc., Jonathan worked at some of the leading Financial Institutions in Canada, and also worked at a large accounting firm in Germany.
Jonathan graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Administration from Teluq University, a Certificate in Financial Planning from the Université du Québec à Montréal, and a partial Bachelor of Commerce in Finance from the John Molson School of Business at Concordia University.
- Masters in Taxation, University of Sherbrooke, Expected in 2023
- Bachelor of Arts in Administration, Teluq University, 2020
- Certificate in Financial Planning, Université du Québec à Montréal, 2018
- Bachelor of Commerce in Finance – Partial, Concordia University, 2016
Certifications & Memberships
- Financial Planner (F. Pl.), Quebec