Andrew is a Cross Border Wealth Planner.
Andrew Lee is a Cross Border Wealth Planner at MCA Cross Border Advisors Inc. He has obtained the Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) and Qualified Associate Financial Planner (QAFP) designations. Through his diverse background in healthcare and finance, Andrew has spent his career helping individuals and families in creating holistic financial plans and managing investment portfolios to better reflect each client’s financial goals and specific needs.
Andrew has a proven ability to improve the well-being of his clients through thoughtful wealth management strategies, and also has an extensive educational background. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science Honours degree in Life Sciences from Queen’s University, a Master’s of Science degree in Experimental Medicine from the University of British Columbia, and a Medical Doctor (MD) degree from the National University of Ireland – University College Dublin.
Andrew made the transition from being a physician to a financial advisor to focus on his passion for financial health and creating holistic wealth-care plans for individuals and their families.
Andrew believes in the continuation of education to further increase his ability to deliver exceptional advice and service to his clients, and in addition to his current designations is on the path towards becoming a Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Medical Doctor (MB BCh BAO), University College Dublin, 2013
- Master of Science, Experimental Medicine, The University of British Columbia, 2009
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), Life Sciences, Queen’s University, 2006
Certifications & Memberships
- Qualified Associate Financial Planner (QAFP™), FP Canada
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®), Canadian Securities Institute
- Certificate in Derivatives Market Strategies (DMS), Canadian Securities Institute
- Six Sigma Lean Black Belt Professional (LBBP®), Management and Strategy Institute
- Certified Kaizen Facilitator, Management and Strategy Institute
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC), Medical Council of Canada