- Matt C. Altro
- David A. Altro
- Edwin Wong
- Sherry Zheng
- Bram C. Lucht
- Leanne Milech
- Jonah Ravel
- Tarun Suri
Jonah Ravel is a Cross Border Financial Planner at MCA Cross Border Advisors Inc. who holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® and Quebec Financial Planner (F. Pl.) designations.
Jonah is a seasoned financial professional with nearly 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. Before joining the team at MCA Cross Border Advisors Inc., Jonah worked in a variety of retail roles at some of Canada’s major banks where he developed advanced skills in the delivery of attentive and exceptional client service.
Accustomed to researching complex cross-border issues, Jonah excels at analyzing each client’s unique set of facts and providing tailored advice to help them optimize their cross-border lifestyle. As a writer of comprehensive cross-border financial plans, Jonah helps clients gain clarity on their complete cross-border picture by advising them on Canada/U.S. tax planning, retirement planning, estate planning, health coverage and insurance planning, and investment planning.
Recent Articles & Media Interviews by Jonah
- 3 exceptions for deducting cross-border retirement plan contributions
–Advisor’s Edge, June 19, 2018
Cross Border Blogs by Jonah
- Cross-Border Health Care Concerns with Trumpcare 2.0
May 8, 2017
- Cross-Border Health Care Concerns about Obamacare Repeal
February 06, 2017
- Taxes at Death: Canada vs. the U.S.
October 20, 2016
- EB-5 Green Card Program Re-extended with no Changes through December
October 11, 2016
- TFSA vs. Roth IRA: A Comparison of Tax-Free Accounts in Canada and the U.S.
April 07, 2016
- The Challenges of Localization with Cross Border Employee Relocation
September 24, 2015
- Collecting CPP/QPP & U.S. Social Security: The Canada/U.S. Totalization Agreement
September 9, 2015
- Changes coming to the EB-5 Investor Visa Program
September 08, 2015
- Bigger Opportunity or Bigger Trap? The TFSA Budget Change and the Impact on Your Cross Border Situation
May 08, 2015
U.S. Complications for Canadians with Holding Companies
July 31, 2017