David is Executive Vice-President of MCA Cross Border Advisors Inc.
David A. Altro is Executive Vice-President of MCA Cross Border Advisors and the Managing Partner of Altro LLP. With over 30 years of experience,
Mr. Altro is a frequent speaker at legal conferences such as the American Bar Association, International Tax Conference, Board of Notaries of Quebec, Quebec Professional Financial and Tax Association (APFF), Greater Miami Realtors Association, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), and numerous national and international bank and industry seminars.
- University of Montreal, 1989
- Nova Southeastern University, 1984
- University of Montreal, 1979
- Concordia University, 1976, B.A.
Certifications & Memberships
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate
- Member of the Chambre des Notaires du Québec (
- Quebec – (1980-1989)
- Florida – 1984 to present
- Chambre des Notaires – 1989 to present
- Foreign Legal Consultant (FLC)
- Canadian Legal Advisor (CLA)
Recent Articles, Media Interviews & blogs by David
David Altro & Matt Altro published in the Globe and Mail on issues that are important to consider for Americans living in Canada.
Matt Altro & David Altro published in the Globe and Mail on spending too much time in the US and how it can lead to double tax and the important of filing Form 8840.