- Matt C. Altro
- David A. Altro
- Edwin Wong
- Sherry Zheng
- Bram C. Lucht
- Leanne Milech
- Jonah Ravel
- Jeremy Voisin
Bram C. Lucht is a Cross Border Planner at MCA Cross Border Advisors who holds the Quebec Financial Planner (F. Pl.) designation.
Bram joins the team at MCA Cross Border Advisors Inc. having obtained the F.Pl. designation and with several years of experience in the financial services industry. In 2007, Bram graduated from the John Molson School of Business with a Bachelor of Commerce (B. Comm.), majoring in finance.
Cross Border Blogs by Bram
- Cross-Border Life Insurance Issues
- Departure Tax: Canada’s Final Shakedown
- US Citizens with 529 Plans Living in Canada
- In the News: The Eb-5 Investor Visa
- The Liberal Party’s Two Major Tax Changes for 2016: A Comparison between Canada and the US
- CPP Reform from a Cross Border Perspective
- Advancements on Cross Border Issues re: Canadian and American Tax-Deferred/Tax Exempt Accounts
- Walking the right path: Requirements to obtaining a US visa or green card
- What is Your State of Retirement?